Ron and I teach the Valiant 10 class at church... those are kids who are 10 turning 11 this year. We usually have 6 kids- 2 boys and 4 girls. One boy and one girl have birthdays this month... we missed 3 birthdays before we started teaching... and one boy has a birthday in December. I decided to take something for everyone's birthday today.
Our lesson was a scripture that applies to the temple, our own homes, and ourselves. I made a fun picture of the temple... with each child's home... with a small pic of a boy or girl. Ron and I had to go drive around and figure out where each child lives. (that is good for us to know.)
Organize yourselves; prepare every needful thing; and establish a house, even a house of prayer, a house of fasting, a house of faith, a house of learning, a house of glory, a house of order, a house of God.


No comments:
Post a Comment