I know it's a bit early for Halloween decor, but I was tired of the sunflowers- lol. The past couple of times when Hazel was at our house, she left saying "Happy Halloween". 😉😅 As I unpacked Halloween stuff, I sent more things to the Goodwill store. (And I started going through family history stuff that is in boxes in the garage. I have made a good "dent" in that. My plan is to do at least a box a day. Just going through and saving items to scan and throwing away the rest.) I started working on my Trunk-or-Treat idea for this year. That is early for our ward on October 16. We have actually had some Fall type weather during the past week. High temps in the 80's and over night lows in the 60's. Now a few more days of 90, then 80's and rain mid week. It was a great soccer day yesterday with the slightly cooler weather. Ashley went out to Utah last Wednesday evening, to spend a few days with Alison and go to the SALT convention. Ron went to Kerrville with Daniel on Friday evening, to go to the Kerrville Triathlon yesterday. That meant that the Pete kids stayed at our house Friday evening and I was in charge of the soccer schedule for yesterday. (The last pic is my sneak peek of Trunk-or-Treat for this year. I will gather up all of my Trunk-or-Treat ideas for the past few years and do just a post on that, the end of October.)











No comments:
Post a Comment