10.10.2022

Halloween Decor

 At first, I was having trouble getting some of my Halloween decor to "look right". I already knew when I got the boxes out that I needed to donate some. I just kept moving things around, until I got something that I liked. I am wanting to put some items on the front porch, but one of the neighbors could show up any day to use a pressure washer on the front wall near and above the porch... that means what is on the porch would probably get wet. All I have out there now is something hanging on the door... I wouldn't exactly call it a "wreath" πŸ˜‘ I need to unpack my larger Halloween items from boxes in the garage and get my trunk-or-treat ready for next Friday. I guess my theme this year is "ghosts". I ordered a few things for that, but I haven't had a chance to work on that yet. My life got hijacked with jury duty last week and tomorrow. Then on Tuesday, I need to take my Christmas items to Homestead Handcrafts. That gets me to Wednesday, before I can work on my trunk-or-treat. Anyway... here is my indoor Halloween decor. My splurge for this year was this metal ghost in my foyer (pic #1) And I guess Gracie thinks my Halloween table runner was just for her... maybe she is a Halloween decoration πŸ˜‰ (third to last pic) Last 2 pics are updates of the front porch... if the neighbor comes to power wash, I will need to move my witch πŸ˜‰.




























No comments: