10.03.2022

Update on Elder Simms

Elder Simms didn't get his Visa to go to Ecuador yet, so they sent him to Nashville. I think he felt like that was part of the plan for him, because he thought he might be going to that area, before he got his official assignment. He called and talked to Annie on her birthday last week. She said he is somewhat bored, because they don't knock on doors anymore, they rely on social media and on ward members for contacts or people that are out in public. I grabbed some pics that either he or Annie have shared. The first pic has an interesting story to it. The lady there, is related to a family that the Simms knew in Stillwater, Oklahoma. Some of the missionaries were staying at her house. The last three pics are a letter that Annie wrote to Elder Simms, right before he left home. I am not sure that those will post very well here. 

















No comments: