Here is a brief update from Elder Simms and three pics.
"Today is transfers and I will be going to an area in Quito called Bellavista. I have been in Otavalo now for 4 months (3 transfers) and it has been an amazing time here. The members here are really awesome and I am grateful for the opportunity to serve here. I am going to miss the members here. Its a wierd feeling because its my first transfer in Ecuador and my first transfer was changing missions. But at the same time I am also excited to be able to see other areas of the mission."
"This week being the week of transfers on the mission is usually one of the hardest because you are thinking about what's going to happen, but this week I learned about being humble enough to go where God wants you to go. Each missionary has specific people and families they have to find and so every change has a purpose and so when we accept the change we submit our will to God. "



No comments:
Post a Comment