3.12.2023

March, A Bit of Green

 I don't have very many decorations for March and St. Patricks day. I have looked for items... but there aren't very many cute things- lol. I am not ready to do Easter yet... so a bit of green and some artificial plants and some "bird things". I am not really an "artificial plant person", but a few here and there are okay... I am really not a "real plant person"- lol ๐Ÿ˜ The red skirt and the turquoise top was another "make a pattern" project. They turned out better than I expected. Just a few things to finish up on those. The skirt looks kind of simple, but it was 24 small pieces to sew together. ๐Ÿ˜‚The last pics are my newest Brown Baby Bird ribbon blanket sets. 2 finished (Owl Bicycle and Foxie. And Owl Bicycle and Owl.) I am just getting started on the "Watercolor Sea" with the cute turtle. My goal by Wednesday this week is to get my Brown Baby Bird taxes in the mail. That March 15 date always sneaks up on me. 
















No comments: