Now I am not "making up stuff" but just posting really random pics together. lol 😉😎 No "main events" to record. The biggest thing for us that happened this week was getting the car in the garage. I had been slowly working towards that and my original plan for last week was to file a bunch of family history items so that Jaden could start scanning those for me, but when there was the forecast of a severe storm with possible hail, I decided to tackle the boxes in the garage instead. So, now my pile of family history papers in our bedroom is larger than before and still needs to be filed. I still have a few boxes in the garage to go through, but I made a huge dent in those. It's a good thing that we no longer have the suburban because the garage wouldn't have been large enough for it. (Someone is coming to build the storage shed in the back yard, this coming Tuesday. Then we will really be able to clean the garage out 😉) I found a cute cartoon about March Madness weather on Facebook. The Anderson boys participated in a state gymnastics meet and two of them are going on to a regional meet. Audrey received her "40 Year" book from Annie for her birthday. Mike went to Angola for a work trip and met up with a friend from when they lived there before. Alison is looking good and feeling pretty good... she expects the baby to arrive next weekend. My newest ribbon blanket set is called Watercolor Sea and comes with a super cute turtle.









No comments:
Post a Comment