We live with a couple of funny creatures. 😸😺 Pretend like the first picture is a cat instead of a dog. The caption on it applies very well to our cats. "Let me in, I need to go back out again"- lol The other pictures I have gathered up since the first of the year. The orange cat is Kitty and the gray cat is Gracie. (or Gray C). Since Ron and I almost every evening watch TV between 7-10pm... the cats know that is lap time. Especially Kitty, she loves sitting on my lap, or sitting right next to me on the sofa. Gracie has a habit of sleeping right next to me most of the night, on my side of the bed. I probably shouldn't show you the pics of Gracie on the dinner table- haha. We have no idea why she would rest her chin on the drink glass. Gracie spends most of the day, near Ron, trying to sit on his computer, like she did when she was little, but now she covers the entire thing. The last cartoon especially applies to Gracie... she wants to be close to us... but not very excited about being touched. 😉











No comments:
Post a Comment