7.01.2023

New Space for Brown Baby Bird

 Brown Baby Bird is still in Homestead Handcrafts, but I moved to a new space last week. My previous space wasn't very wide and had three sides. The corners were wasted space and I had items in baskets on the floor, that were in front of other items. Two weeks ago, when I was there to restock and take down a sale sign, I realized that there was a double endcap space available. It is only $10 a month more than what I was spending. (Although, sales have been super slow for a couple of months, making enough for rent is tough.) Anyway... here are a few pics of the new space. I am not totally happy with it, but it will do for now. I can work on it some more as I go. I forgot to take some more baskets to put items in. The top part where my signs are really needs some more cute decor. And my paper pendants aren't working very well, but they had a splash of color. I love the white shelves and they fit in the space perfectly. 






No comments: