My sewing room is the smallest bedroom upstairs. It had the same carpet as the stairway and the rest of the upstairs, with the exception of the bathrooms. The carpet is actually in pretty good shape, they had put it in about 9 mos before we moved in. It is starting to bother me though. It is kind of a short shag and a brown tweed color. It was especially a problem in my sewing room with pins and thread in there. 😏😕I probably would have liked something a little more fun and artsy, like large vinyl tile squares, but it was simpler to just get some more of the LVP that Daniel put in downstairs. I already had three boxes of it left over and I ordered 9 more. (So now it matches Ron's bathroom upstairs and the entire downstairs.) Ron and I moved all of "my stuff" out of there in one afternoon. Everything went in our bedroom, the extra bedroom, and the TV room. Daniel spent three days taking out carpet and putting the new floor and baseboards in, then one day to caulk and touch up. It is much better now, without the carpet. I have before pics, during pics, and after pics. I also had a friend come and put in a new light fixture. It made sense to do that while my sewing table was out of the room. (I also had him put the same fixture in our dining room over the table. They both work out great.)















No comments:
Post a Comment