Since the fourth of July was on a Thursday... that meant it seemed like we had two Saturdays, that week. I spent time working on some custom sewing for a lady and I took some new items out to my booth at Homestead Handcrafts. I started making some Mini Teether taggies. I sold five of those, the first month that they were in my booth. I should try to go in there twice a month, but usually I only make it once. They were writing checks twice a month, but recently decided to only do one, on a monthly basis. The rent checks are due on the 5th now, and they usually have the monthly check ready then too. I try to keep Gracie off of my sewing table, but she loves to sit on whatever fabric is there and close to my stuffed animal toys... if they are there 😂








No comments:
Post a Comment