10.20.2024

Some New Items

We have a few new things at our house. Ron does such a good job of managing our money, that I feel like I can buy a few new pieces of furniture or other things sometimes.  (Actually, for some of the items, I used Amazon cards that I got from our Visa rewards points and order from Amazon. I found some furniture there that comes assembled! 😃 That is always a plus.) The little white shelf falls into that category. (also, the two white book cabinets and the white end table.) We paid our neighbor to do a little work in the front yard. (The dark bricks along the sidewalk. That space was "my area" and the flower bed near the front window is Ron's area... we will see what he does with that 😉) I ran across a decorative box one day, that gave me the new color inspiration for our bedroom. I was going to do more gray... but I love the navy color with our "totally tan" walls. I found a new bedspread, that I love with the wall color. The color of the bedspread is a darker navy blue than what the pictures look like. (My gray wallpaper will need to go somewhere else... maybe the guest bedroom.) I figure that I used my recent garage sale money for that bedspread. I love the round table in the eating area next to the kitchen. (I may eventually order some different chairs for that round table.) And I decided that the black desk could go in the library room as a puzzle table. 









No comments: