I did a few gifts for friends and ward members. One thing was "missile toads and kisses". Another was HEB salsa and chips. (We always get way too much sugary candies and cookies- I like to give something that is "not that".) 😂I put together some gift bags for four of our closest neighbors. I didn't take pictures of those... 2 with hand soap with small towels and 2 with hot chocolate mix with marshmallows in a cute bowl. I had purchased some super cute plates, and I thought about making cookies... but that idea went by the wayside- lol 😕 I will save those for next year and see what I put on them. I did some cute handouts for our primary class. For our adult kids, they got two books and a cute picture of baby Jesus and lambs. The books were "Present Over Perfect" (not an LDS book) and "The Shepherd and the Lamb" by Gerrit W. Gong. The "Shepherd and the Lamb" book was smaller than I expected, but that makes the reading of it easy. The Pete kids and the Anderson kids got gift cards from us. Target had some cute plastic ornaments to put those in, to look very festive. That was easy for me... but our adult kids need to take their kids shopping now. For the Christiansen kids, Emmy sent me their Amazon wish lists, and I picked out two items each and shipped directly to them. I labeled some of those with Emmy's name and some of those with Dallin's name. Then they wrapped what was in the packages. That was especially fun for Dallin and Emmy. We sent money to Annie, and she purchased gifts for the kids to open. (Except Savannah... she got cash to buy clothing with.) We sent money to Mike. He put money in two accounts, one for Nick and one for Ryan. I guess they love getting money 😉. I am way more practical than Ron... I gave him a new pair of jeans and some flower seeds. He gave me some Jasmine perfume and an expensive necklace.






No comments:
Post a Comment