Each year, our church does a "Light the World" Christmas theme, which includes some "Giving Machines". They were back here in San Antonio again this year. We went with the Petes and the Andersons and Debbie Anderson, on Monday, Nov. 25th. It was a fun evening downtown. I was disappointed that there weren't more Christmas lights and decorations at the Pearl shopping center. I got a few pics. That week of Thanksgiving was a pretty "social" week for us. We did that activity on Monday evening. We went out to Bandera on Tuesday evening to have dinner with the Simmons, and to deliver Moriah Carlson's wedding dress to her. (I had done alterations on it Monday and Tuesday- her wedding was on Nov. 30... so I was on a "quick time frame for that".) We went to the Petes for Thanksgiving dinner. Then on Saturday evening, we went to Kerrville for dinner with Simmons and sister Reeves, then Moriah's wedding reception. That was a pretty "peopley" week for us.









No comments:
Post a Comment