New month, new focus, new intentions, new decor ;) It took me a couple of weeks, here and there, but I have to say that I am almost done decorating. I have so much out now, that my mind can't handle any more- lol. But, the house looks great. Of course, we don't have any little kids any more to decorate around. "Christmas is supposed to look like "Joy" throw up in the house"- haha. Nope, I can't do that much "Joy". I have been watching a ton of Christmas decor videos on Facebook. Those are not only showing me Christmas decorations, but also "home ideas". I am going to put together a notebook of pics of ideas. I may not get to all of those, but I can dream... right?? Anyway... here are my decor pics. Starting with two new table runners, from fabric that I got from a quilt shop last month. Mason and Daniel came over and helped with the outside lights. I still have one inside decor project and one outside decor project to finish. Then I am REALLY done- 😂
PS- I did this original post on Dec. 16, then I kept working on my Christmas decor, rearranging and adding things. The last few pictures, with the red border are newly added (posted on Dec. 26).






















No comments:
Post a Comment