1.13.2025

Christmas Day

 Christmas Day dinner was at our house. The Petes and the Andersons do their own Christmas morning at home... then come to our house for midafternoon dinner and a few gifts. We drew names for a family gift exchange. We opened those gifts. It was funny because Hailey got Sam and Sam got Hailey. I got Audrey a white Adidas hat and she got Ron a BYU hat. She thought that was funny, for each of them to get hats. I had originally ordered a puzzle for her, but it arrived after Christmas. This year the kids got gift cards from us. (I already posted about those gift card balls.) I added my favorite Christmas decorations to this post, even though I already posted similar photos earlier. I hung the Christmas balls in the front tree, while Ron held the ladder- Mason did the lights in the trees and on the house. I guess he inherited that job from Jaden. The little framed snowman picture was a card that Hailey painted. I also added a picture of Sam's apron from Hailey. I didn't get very many other good photos. Dinner was ham, rolls, sweet potatoes, mac n cheese, orange fluff salad, tossed salad, cranberry fluff salad, cherry cream soda, peppermint ice cream and Hailey's cheesecake. 












No comments: