Time for "indoor snowmen" π This January was easier than most for snowmen decor. We have had some cold days, and snow is in the forecast for this coming week. It has felt like a good month to stay inside, work on puzzles, curl up for a nap. (see the picture of Gracie π). It took we awhile to get all of Christmas put away. Most of it sat in the guest bedroom waiting to be put in tubs and then in the closet. My Christmas tree that gets wrapped with plastic went in the downstairs closet, which meant I had to clean that closet out and reorganize it. It was getting to the point where it was hard for me to get that tree up and down the stairs... better option for it to stay downstairs. And I bought a little rolling "plant dolly", so that it is easy to move. There was one week, where Ron was sick for several days. I am really surprised that I didn't get sick from him. I have been having some problems with my right knee. Surprisingly, I think it gets stiff and has fluid on it, when I am not walking every day. I got started on some sewing projects that I had been putting off. (Custom dresses for Dani.) I have some new Brown Baby Bird ideas that need to be started. (The JoAnn stores are going out of business, good time to purchase my last rolls of ribbon and use less of that on some smaller "lovey" blankets.) I also bought a few cute Valentine bears and Easter bunnies. (I need to get those to Homestead soon.) Here is my "Winter Wonderland" for January. Valentines will come out soon- lol π
PS- I also reorganized my pantry... it had been neglected for quite a while. Since I reorganized it, I now know exactly what food is in there... what needs to be eaten soon... and what needed to be stocked up. I am ready to just stay home for this coming week and let it snow- lol.

















No comments:
Post a Comment