Ron and I never plan to "party" for New Years Eve. All of our neighbors go crazy with outdoor party's and fireworks in the street. Most of those sound like they are shooting out house- lol ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ The most fireworks are always at midnight, but then they still keep going until about 2 or 3 am. I got one picture from my sewing room window. The second picture is what Elder Simms sent with fireworks.
2024 was a good year for us. We stayed healthy, with some good exercise routines. Ron rides the indoor bike three times a week. (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday and on those days we only eat twice. Once about noon and then dinner. Occasionally we have to be flexible with that schedule, but it is pretty consistent.) I walk 3-5 times a week... usually for about 2 miles each time. We did several trips this year. The traveling is getting a little more difficult managing the airports and with me doing almost all of the driving. We stayed home for both Thanksgiving and Christmas. Pretty simple holidays for us. Our house is in what we call "our little corner" of the world. It is a pretty safe part of the neighborhood. We know most of our immediate neighbors. We love being less than 10 minutes from church. We are in a good financial situation where we are. (Even though it was a huge struggle to get Ron to move and "downsize", it was the correct decision.) Our house is not fancy, but it works well for us. My Brown Baby Bird business did well, because of extra money each month from doing alterations. I have some new ideas to implement beginning in 2025. Sometimes, I am wondering how much longer I will keep it going. Right now, I have tons of new inventory. I have a hard time passing up cute fabric and cute stuffed animal toys. I need to be very conservative on my purchases for 2025. I have thought about renting a booth at a second location, but I haven't decided if that is a good idea or not. Ron stays busy keeping track of his real estate investments and watching sports games on TV and watching and listening to other podcasts on his computer. We are excited to see what President Trump will do for the next four years... hopefully good economic things!! Everyone needs that.














No comments:
Post a Comment