I did a previous post called "New Things Coming" ... I put pics there of a new light fixtures. Now I have my new kitchen counter tops, sink, and faucet. I originally wanted quartz... but Ron insisted on laminate. That saved us a bunch of money, and at least I got a new color 😉😎 It turned out great. They cut one piece the wrong size, so I still have one brown corner. But that should be resolved soon. The gentleman that works for Ceja did a really good job on the plumbing for the sink. (He also installed a new disposal. Ron was not wanting that- he thought we had already replaced that, but it was the old, original disposal. It made sense to replace it.) He also replaced the valves for the hot and cold water. Here are pics of the process and the finished ones. On the bar top near the sink, the installer took off the old laminate and recovered the wood with the new laminate. That process didn't tear up the bead board that Daniel had installed. What we did to prep was empty out the bottom cabinets, removed the drawers, and pulled the stove out. The new color makes the kitchen look bigger and brighter and cleaner. The upper cabinets are painted SW Dover White; the bottom cabinets are SW Jasper Stone. The counter tops are Wilsonart White Tigris. The sink is Karran, white quartz. The counter tops look white in the pics, but it is actually a light gray/tan color.







No comments:
Post a Comment