10.11.2008

Question of The Day

What does ILYLT mean? Most of you know how difficult it is to create a title for a blog that is not already used by another blog. I knew that by using ILYLT, no one else would have that title. I also feel like I have let you in on a debnron secret. But here is the story- About 3 years ago I briefly saw part of a church broadcast. The gentleman that was speaking , told a story about a lady who had leprosy and she was exiled to a place where other people also had leprosy. Her husband decided he would go with her there, even though he did not have leprosy. I can't remember the rest of the story, but I think he got leprosy after he went there with her. I told Ron- ILYLT. Not long after that we were watching a movie called, "The Notebook". After seeing that movie, I told Ron ILYLT. Since that time our signature to each other has been "I Love You Like That". The kids will be glad to know that we even know how to text that to each other!

No comments: