10.29.2008

Almost October 31

Happy
Halloween!








One of my favorite Halloween decorations is a cute pumpkin frame with a picture of Alison, as a child with candy in her hand and candy on the table. I added a little word bubble that says, "Candy, what candy?" (Like getting caught with her hand in the cookie jar- oops, I mean candy bucket)
I'm not sure that Ron appreciates all of my "decorative stuff". One day he came to the realization that I had boxes and boxes of such things. But on the other hand, it doesn't take much to keep me happy :) I guess I'm "bah hum bug" on Halloween this year. I'm not decorating my black suburban for trunk or treat (even though it works perfect for such things) and I didn't sign up to make chili or popcorn balls. "I'm gonna just stay home" and hope enough trick or treaters show up to give away all of the candy that I bought (so I'm not tempted to eat any of it) "Bah hum bug" :) The problem with blogs and typing is that I don't think my dry sense of humor works very well here :) Whether you are "going out" or "staying home"- Happy Halloween!







No comments: