11.01.2008
Free Halloween Candy
I only had enough "trick or treaters" to give away half of the candy. And that was giving each child two or three candy bars a piece :) I would send them to my grandsons, but they would melt before they got there. Besides Annie and Ashley are both thinking- don't send candy to us! Mike and Carrie can only get flat, paper mail- thus saving them from receiving any candy. What's a Baba (grandma) to do? The good news for the day is, I picked Ron up at the airport at 6:45 this morning. He is glad to be home- 3 weeks was too long to be away. While flying back from China, he actually got two nights. Kind of like "Ground Hog Day". He arrived in LA before he left Hong Kong- so the night started over. My one night was short because I got up at 4:30 and Ron kept sending me text messages during the night :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment