







Audrey's famous childhood story is this- When Audrey was in first or second grade, the teacher asked all of the children to write down some answers to a few questions. One of the questions was some thing like- " If you could have anything that you might desire, what would it be?" While most of the children wrote down things like particular toys and other items, or vacations like going to Disneyland, Audrey's answer was, "I want to see Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ". (Spiritually she has always been the "center" of our family) Talent wise, Audrey is very well rounded. She loves her sports- she will make a great soccer mom/coach. She keeps balls, shoes, and rackets in her car at all times, so she is ready if a sports opportunity comes her way :) She also loves her music- she has a great voice. A good memory for all of our children has been singing together. Audrey served a mission in Bulgaria. I remember the night she called me to tell me where she was going to serve. I did not sleep very well that night- I just kept thinking- "Bulgaria- I don't even know where Bulgaria is!" :) Audrey graduated from BYU and is now working as an internal auditor at JC Penneys. Audrey is stuck with two "labels". She is the "middle child" and she is "daddy's girl". She is the "middle child" of five. She got the best of two worlds- two older siblings to lead the way for her and two younger siblings for her to lead the way for. Audrey's personality is most like Ron. She is the one that spent the most time with him at sports activities. He was always at her games, either as a spectator or as a coach. When she was a small child, she could always be found sitting on his lap.
She is still "daddy's girl". (for now :)

No comments:
Post a Comment