11.04.2008

Me or the Government

As I have thought more about this election, I have decided that it really boils down to one question. "Who is going to spend Ron's hard earned money, me or the government?" :) :)
I think I could do a good job of "spreading the wealth (?) around". I love spending money :) I'm willing to do my part to stimulate the economy. I'll still buy clothes, shoes, groceries, gasoline, toys, crafts, home goods, all that "stuff" that we need. We will support our local restaurants. We will buy airplane tickets. If we had a tax break, we might even spring for home improvements and a new car. We will continue to give money to charity and to Boy Scouts. I promise we will still be fully tithed and we will be generous with those people who need our help. I might even occasionally hand out money to the peddler on the corner. I've also, already taught my children to be generous with what they have and to share with others. I will strive to keep my small business going so that I can provide some income for 5 other ladies. If other consumers get a tax break, they might continue to buy things like dresses and shoes :) So who will it be- me or the government spending Ron's money? Either way he won't have much left :) :)

No comments: