10.27.2008

This Little Piggy Went to Market :)

Friday, October 24, was a brilliant, sunny day in Texas. I got in Ron's car and drove to Dallas. His car gets alittle better gas mileage than my suburban :) I left home just in time to be right in the middle of morning rush hour, but I actually made it to Conroe (just north of Houston) in about an hour. I went in to a WalMart there to purchase a few things- I was hoping for a bag of cheese popcorn, but since they didn't have that, I bought carmel corn instead. Only 170 calories per serving- 7 servings in a box- not bad unless you eat the whole box. It was a small box :) good thing that was breakfast and lunch :) I made it to Dallas about noon. The reason I went to Dallas was to go to the apparel market there. It was a successful trip- I located a new line of dressy tops and skirts for my store. I also loved spending time with Audrey, she lives in Plano. (Two of the pics. are of her apartment building.) We spent time together on Friday evening, Saturday morning and evening. I also went to church with her on Sunday. It's pretty easy at the singles ward for people to recognize me as "the mom" :) I drove back to Houston Sunday evening- only one trucker honked at me in my red mustang :)





Audreys apartment in Plano












No comments: