4.13.2009
Oh... What to Blog About?
There are no cute Easter pictures here... no Easter baskets...no colored eggs...we even missed the ward Easter egg hunt. I guess that's what happens with no kids around :) I did box up a few Easter gifts and sent them off to Oklahoma, Utah, California, and Wylie. I made cute little Easter bags for my nursery kids. I didn't want to just load them up with more candy, so they each got a plastic egg filled with stickers and a plastic egg with a vanilla "Cakester" inside. (those are actually a pretty good treat- soft and sweet- not chocolate- although you can buy chocolate ones too). Then they each got a cute little stand up Easter card, in the shape of a duck. ( I guess I could have taken pictures of those) While I was trying to teach the lesson in my class yesterday it was raining like crazy outside- so all of my nursery kids were standing by the window watching it rain rather than listening to me. (of course a 2 year old only listens to me for about 2 minutes anyway) I didn't get to the grocery store until about 10 pm on Saturday night, so most of the items I wanted for Sunday dinner were gone- like ham- so we had chicken. There was 1 coconut cake left though :) I guess Annie was out shopping Saturday night about that same time. But of course she was trying to get groceries and Easter bunny stuff. The Easter bunny did leave one gift here at our house. Ron didn't notice it until very very early this morning. He is still trying to figure out how and when that happened :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment