1.04.2010
Sick
There are two people in this world that can't be sick- mothers of small children and small business owners! When mothers of small children get sick, they still have to take care of the kids. They still have to do all of the meals, the diapers, the cleaning up, what ever the kids need, no matter how bad they may feel. Sure the list of chores might get pared down to the very basics, but still no time allowed for mom to just be sick and sleep. For small business owners, with only a few part employees, and with deadlines to meet and work to be done- nope, no time to be sick. Since you know that I don't have small children at home, I must be the small business owner that is at work today, even though I'm sick. The bad side of that is that I had no choice in the matter, there was work to be done, by me. The good side of that is, I'm here alone, not getting any one else sick. :) It is amazing how bad a person can feel with just one of those "good ole head colds"- or "bad ole head colds", how ever you want to look at it. Luckily, I have made so many jackets, that I can even do that when I'm on drugs and in a daze :) :) Ron also has this same stuff "again", or maybe it's he "still" has this stuff- he has been fighting some thing ever since Thanksgiving. (Pretty sure it's not the flu- just nasty sinus stuff) Mom was threatening to get out the "strong meds" this morning, (for a house full of sickies) when I left for work- I think we are having "chicken soup" for dinner tonight! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment