3.15.2010

BBall Tonight

Tonight is the night that Ron has tickets to the Denver Nuggets vs Houston Rockets game. He, Annie, Nathan, and Jared went to the game.

I stayed home with big O.

We played our new bowling game- with a red and black soccer ball and 10 plastic water bottles. Who needs expensive toys? :) We also played in the ball pit, went outside for a walk (actually I walked, and Owen sat in the stroller :) We played with the plastic cars on the road rug. We took a bath and ate snacks- then Owen went to bed about 8:15. I cleaned up the house and now I'm about to go to bed. No traffic, or crowded stadium, or expensive junk food, or bball for me. But that's okay- I'm the one who has to get up and go to work tomorrow. Everyone else gets to gear up to go to the rodeo tomorrow night. No early bed time for the boys!
They are at Baba's house :)

No comments: