3.11.2010

When It Rains, It Pours

I have been on a 3 month draught of not seeing any of the kids.
Now I get to see several of them within two weeks.

Ashley, Daniel, and their kids showed up last weekend. I will see Alison for a couple of days. Then Annie and her boys are coming for spring break, starting this Saturday. For Ashley and Daniel, it was just a quick weekend visit. Daniel gets free flights right now, and they took advantage of those. For the past couple of days I have been recleaning the house, changing bedding, sorting out toys, getting ready for the second round of grandsons. Annie, Nathan, Jared, and Owen will arrive here Saturday and stay for a week. Two of the activities planned will be the rodeo and the Rockets game.
Between now and then, I am flying to Las Vegas. Alison is meeting me there to go to a national Bridal Market. See when it rains, it pours. Either nothing going on- or everything going on :) Now if my sinus infection will just go away- things will be grand. (I went in yesterday and got the "miracle shot" of steroids)

No comments: