.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
We had a busy week with Annie and the boys. Activities included a Rockets game, the rodeo, mini golf, Monkey Biz (indoor inflatable play place), the children's museum, the arcade at the mall, the play ground, and the park. They actually stayed an extra day, because it was SNOWING in Oklahoma on the 20th of March. Now its a new spring day in Texas. Time to put away the St. Patricks Day decor and get out the Easter stuff. Time to clean the bathroom, wash the towels, put toys away, wash the bedding, find the toys and food under the furniture, clean the kitchen, put toys away, do the laundry, vacuum, put toys away, clean out the refrig, dust, mop the floor, and did I mention- put toys away :) :) I got a good start on these things- the bedding is washed, and (piled) on the bed. Still some more vacuuming to do and mop the floor AGAIN. "Green" decor put away, but didn't get all of the Easter things out yet. I will gradually get those things done this week- but time to go to work now.
No comments:
Post a Comment