3.25.2010

Shhh... Don't Tell Alex

(Annie, kind of, beat me to this post. You will have to look at her last comment on her spring break post) While she was here at our house, I made her go shopping! Recently I realized that Annie is (a funny :) combination of Ron's personality and my personality. From me- she is very low key. Neither one of us will get any awards for "drama queen". Which means she is very patient with the boys. Also from me- she is very creative. She would claim she doesn't like "crafty" things- but as we have all seen recently she is pretty "crafty" with cute birthday parties! Also from me- her love language is acts of service. You can always find her doing something for others. From Ron- she loves to read. (I'm sure it is difficult to get that quiet time at home) Also from Ron- she loves to watch basketball on TV. That trait is hereditary, Nathan already has it :)
Also from Ron- she hates to shop. AND have you ever tried going to pick out clothes and try them on with 3 boys? One in a stroller and two others running around the store! No wonder she hates to shop :) So I scheduled mom and Janet to work at the store and I came home to babysit the boys. I handed her a gift card (from GG) and cash from me. I said, "Don't come back until either the money is gone or the stores close". I also knew that not only is it hard for her to shop, but she needs maternity clothes. So... off she went and came back 7 hours later. While she was gone, I fed the boys ice cream with green whip cream on top and chocolate cookies with green frosting! (it was St. Patricks day :)

No comments: