4.01.2010

What Did I Do This Week?

Lets see... what did I do this week? I went to the dermatologist for my annual "spot check". Got one spot on my nose frozen and one spot on my leg cut out :) I returned a pair of pants that weren't quite the right size for Ron- got some pajamas for me instead :) I went to the hair dresser, got a new hair cut and all of my grey roots colored :) Cleaned out the garage- or at least got rid of the trash and just re stacked everything else, so it at least looks like I did some thing :) Cleaned out cupboards and closets, so that I could put away some cans of beans, rice, spaghetti, milk, and oatmeal. Realized that we have 4 crock pots and way too many dishes :) I put a few Easter packages in the mail. Sorry, but you if you are older than 7 you didn't get one :) I finished getting out all of the Easter decorations, pretty much rabbits everywhere :) It is prom season at my store. Today was Thursday, that seems like Friday. Tomorrow will be Friday that seems like Saturday. Saturday will seem like Saturday. After two Saturdays in a row, I will need a break by Sunday :) We are to the point of desperate prom dress shoppers who waited too long to get the dress they really wanted and are trying to figure out what plan "B" is. Good luck with that :)

No comments: