6.02.2010
Monday like Saturday
Since I work every Saturday, Ron and I never get a normal Saturday together. I am always at the store and he is usually doing yard work. So it was kind of fun to have Monday as a holiday. It was like we had a Saturday together. Ron did a few "honey dos" and some things around the yard and house. (I had asked him to change out the water in the water storage barrels and fix the tires on my bike) I went to the grocery store early before it got busy. I didn't cook breakfast (it was our normal cereal) but I did cook lunch and dinner. The green squash, that looked like a pumpkin is a buttercup squash. I cooked it. I also made a strawberry, raspberry, rhubarb pie. It turned out great. I made two attempts at trying to decide what color to paint the living room. The first one was too dark and too blue. So I tried to go lighter and greener- that wasn't good either. (I will still have to work on that.) Monday evening we went for a short walk, then hoped in the car (top down) and went to Sonic. So nothing exciting here. I guess, in some ways "boring" is good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment