Ha. Strange title for a post? 😉 But that is the phrase that comes to mind lately. Our life is pretty much the same habits every day. Occasionally there is a variant .... but usually each day is very similar to the next. My normal schedule looks like... ride the exercise bike, use a couple of other pieces of exercise equipment ( a bun and thigh rocker and an ab lounger), do some misc. stuff on my computer (like blogging or BBB paperwork), do other necessary housework, then cook breakfast/lunch (we are eating later in the mornings now, so sometimes it is breakfast food and sometimes it is lunch food. Especially on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, when Ron rides the exercise bike too... we don't eat until about noon.) In the afternoons, I spend most of my time working on Brown Baby Bird stuff... or shopping... or home decor... or laundry/housework... or going to Bandera or Homestead. I am especially feeling a crunch to get some new Brown Baby Bird stuff finished and stocked for 2022... some new Spring items. I created a new "mini taggie with a teether ring". I want to modify that before it is ready to sell. And I purchased some pacifier holders and teethers from Ebba. (I am surprised that none of those have sold yet.) I purchased new stuffed animals and fabric, that will keep me busy for months. We usually eat dinner about 6/6:30. While I am fixing dinner we watch Fox news on the downstairs TV. Then we watch TV, upstairs between 7 and 10:30. Ron, I, and the two cats have our normal "spots to sit"- lol 😂🐱🐱I usually go to bed about 11.
Ron gets up... looks at his phone for updates from the kids on Marco Polo and GroupMe, listens to scriptures, looks at the weather, and takes his blood pressure. Then he takes care of the cats. Cleans out the cat boxes and gives them food and water. He spends and hour or two looking at this computer. On Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, he rides the exercise bike for about an hour. Then he takes a shower and then we eat. Ron spends the rest of the day looking at his computer... taking care of financial items... checking email... and then READING. Occasionally, I can get another project or two out of him- lol. He always does the dishes (I cook). And on the Sundays where we host dinner, he vacuums. We pay to have the yard taken care of... so he doesn't do yard work. I asked him a couple times about pulling weeds out front, near the house. I finally did most of those. If I have things that I think he should do, I will ask him once about it... mention it a second time... and then either forget it or do it myself. I never ask him more than twice. When he doesn't do something, I don't know if it is something he doesn't want to do or if he "forgets" about it. (We are both still frustrated by his memory issues.) After we watch TV in the evenings, he sometimes comes to bed about 10:30/11:00. Other times he stays up very late watching sports on TV. He will record games and watch those after we finish our "evening TV".
At various times during each week we look at The Come Follow Me lesson for our primary class. I usually spend some time planning what we will do each week for a lesson. I try to give Ron an assignment for at least part of the lesson. It doesn't do much good for us to talk about that early in the week... he will forget by Sunday. And I found out yesterday, that when I give him a particular part of the lesson, he might do what I expect or he might not 😉😐😬
All things considered we are in good health... we both need to loose some weight, which is tough to do. I expected the intermittent fasting (only eating between 11-7) to have a bigger impact. Hopefully we are eating less calories and doing more exercise. We are not losing weight but hopefully not putting more on either. Alison and Ashley have been focusing on eating better, healthier foods... I have been trying to pay more attention to that for us too. While I can't walk very far or do strenuous exercise, I am building muscles in my legs and core. Hopefully we will reap the rewards of what we can do now, later. My problem with the exercise and eat late schedule is that wipes out half of my day. Then it's mid afternoon before I realize it. 😆
That is probably more "nitty gritty" about us than you wanted to know. lol.
I am going to add a couple of Brown Baby Bird pics to this post. That provides no lack of things to do for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment