2.28.2022

Super Bowl, Valentines, and Two Birthdays

 We have dinner almost every Sunday evening with the Petes and the Andersons. As it turned out on Sunday, Feb. 13, it was our turn to host. So... it was three events, for that evening. The Super Bowl,  the day before Valentines Day, and Ron and Audrey's birthdays. For food I made pulled pork, white queso cheese dip, corn salsa, tortilla strips, chips, lettuce, and Audrey brought rice. So kind of a fancy nacho bowl, or taco bowl. I also made a homemade chocolate cake and Ashley brought ice cream. Jaden made some bacon wrapped little smokies. Since I served chocolate cake on Sunday, which Ron doesn't really like... I made a cherry pie on his real birthday, day. (Probably the best one I have ever made. I think the foil pie plate made a difference.) I didn't get a lot of pictures, but these give you the idea 😁🏈🎉












No comments: