This post is just my cute decor and my PIE and my WREATH- lol. I kind of forgot how much I love the door wreaths that are just garland wrapped around a foam wreath. I need to make a couple more of those. The only two things that we did that might be considered a "holiday weekend thing" is that we went to Outback to eat (that is Ron's favorite restaurant) and we went to the "Elvis" movie. Although it is pretty sad when a movie and snacks to for two seniors is over $50. 😖 That movie is rather troubling... prime examples of drinking, drugs, sex, pride, and greed... to ruin your life. 😉 In the evening we just did our normal "watch TV thing" while all of the neighbors did fireworks. Those always go late, after we go to bed and leaves a big trash mess in the street and the yard. At least the neighbors are good about cleaning all of that up the next day.





No comments:
Post a Comment