7.10.2022

New Work Space

 Before we moved to this house, I spent time figuring out what furniture we needed to keep and where it would go ...  remember we did a pretty serious "downsize". The front room, downstairs needed to be where the bookshelves and Ron's desk would go. While I don't particularly like that, when people come in the front door, that was the best area for that. My sewing room is the front bedroom upstairs, which works perfect for everything except my desk. As it turns out there is a small sitting area just outside that bedroom, toward the door of the master bedroom. That has been the perfect space for my desk. (I had been trying to sell my desk ... now I am glad that it didn't sell.) I finally bought a new computer and did just one little wall of wallpaper there. Annie had given me a scanner and an external storage device over a year ago... maybe even two. I have been waiting until I got a new computer to use those items. I have tons of old photos and family history documents to scan. I was nervous about trying to transfer from my old computer to a new one... but I think I had help in deciding which computer to purchase, because the transfer was pretty easy and most of my familiar programs are there. "Picasa" is the only thing missing. I have been trying "Collage Maker". I am not loving it... I might search for something else, or I think Annie had Alex figure out how to move Picasa to a new computer. Anyway... here are some pics of my new desk space ... same space, just some improvements 😉 





No comments: