Sam and Audrey spent a week in Brazil. Sam's mom was here with the boys (and Evie). I grabbed a few cute pics from Instagram that Sam shared. They did all sorts of "touristy" things while there. They celebrated both Audrey's birthday and Valentines Day there. Here is what Sam shared about Audrey's birthday.
"This amazing lady turns 40 today. For her birthday we are doing a fruit juice scavenger hunt. She has found a list of about a dozen fruit juices you can’t readily find in the US and we’re going on a bike ride throughout Rio to find them all. Can I tell you how amazing she is? She is amazing. But if you know her, you probably know that already. I just think I’m the luckiest guy in the world who gets to hang around her all the time. Happy Birthday Audrey! Love you past the moon!!"















No comments:
Post a Comment