2.11.2023

Only Snowmen are Inside the House

 As usual, my January decor is "snowmen". Pretty hard to keep in Texas- lol. We did have a couple of "ice days" and I got pics of the trees in back yard. And we have had some 30-degree nights, which means I have to keep the heater running. The problem with that is it stays cold downstairs and too hot upstairs ๐Ÿ˜•Ron has to stay bundled up, since he spends all day downstairs. Plus, we have been letting Kitty stay in the house instead of in the garage. She has spent a few nights on our bed. There was one night where both Kitty and Gracie were on the bed... but that is rare. I missed a few days of my morning walk because it was too cold outside. But generally, I can still go out. I know how much clothing to put on depending on what the temperature is. I have been doing pretty well with that. I normally walk about 2 miles. Good to get the "cobwebs" out of my brain, look at other houses and yards, and solve all of my problems- haha ๐Ÿ˜‰I have several different routes around the neighborhood that I do. I am surprised that I haven't been able to lose any weight doing that. But I guess it at least keeps me even and not gaining. 

As you can see, I am slightly behind on my blogging. Getting caught up with January in February. I finished my book for 2022 on the 5th of February. I haven't actually ordered it yet... I am hoping for a discount coupon ๐Ÿ˜… The last picture here is Gracie trying to share Kitty's blanket. 













No comments: