5.30.2023

Brown Baby Bird Sale

 The last time I went to take care of my booth at Homestead Handcrafts, I took a few pictures there. I love that store and love seeing all of the cute items from other vendors. I also put everything in my booth on sale. They had a big "sidewalk sale" there on May 20, so I went in there on the 19th and put everything on sale for a month. Sales have been pretty slow there. It's a good thing that I have other money coming in from doing clothing alterations. That is what keeps this BBB habit alive ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ I watched and listened to an Etsy seminar. I could do some more work there on my "tags and key words". That is also slow-going getting people to that shop. Anyway... not making a profit, but staying about even. My tax return always shows a loss by the time I claim house expenses and mileage. 










No comments: