Since last September, I have been trying to go out walking for an hour a day, five days a week. I can't go very fast, so I think that time is about 2 miles. Some days, my feet don't hurt at all, other days they do. The thing holding me up a little lately is when my right knee does something "funky". ๐๐I am really surprised that I haven't been able to loose any weight since starting that. I am trying to figure out how to add some more exercise to my daily routine. Ron bought me a bike recently, maybe that will be my extra exercise?? My normal walking time is from 8:30-9:30 am. On school days, before 8:30 there is too much car, bus, kid traffic in the neighborhood. I realized that in a few days, when school is out for the summer, I won't necessarily need that time frame. In fact, I could go a bit earlier, when the temp is cooler. I actually do the best when it is between 50 and 70 degrees. The other day I took a few pics of some of my walking route. Just around an average neighborhood. I have to say... my 2 miles plus, out in Bandera was more scenic. ๐ Here, I get to see all of the yard decor, yard landscape, the cars, and sometimes the inside of the garages. Nothing very interesting in those things- lol. The last five pics are coming down the street toward our house and the front door. I have a cute green and purple wreath out right now. lol










No comments:
Post a Comment