Besides going to Whataburger for lunch on our anniversary, we had another "quick trip" planned this month. We have some friends that we hadn't seen for a long time, that live just north of Dallas. They agreed to meet us in Waco, which was about halfway for both of us. (Just a bit longer for us.) We met them there at 4pm on a Wednesday, we went out for dinner, spent one night there, went out for lunch on Thursday and went to the Mammoth National Park. I also did a quick stop at the Magnolia Market. (At that point Ron got a coke and his book and sat out in the courtyard, while I went in. I already knew what I wanted in there and it wasn't as spectacular as I expected.) Traffic coming back home for us was bad. We got back to the west side of San Antonio by about 8pm. We stopped at Whataburger and we were home by 8:30. (Ron claimed that he had to drive for two days, just to go to Whataburger. haha 😬) It was a great little "reconnect" with our friends. We probably could have spent a couple of more days and still talked nonstop with them. 😜I didn't take very many pics. I got a picture of the house that we stayed in and a couple of the Magnolia Market from the web, I took a few pics at the Mammoth Park and a few flower pics at Magnolia. (one picture is a river restaurant that we saw, but we didn't go to.)












No comments:
Post a Comment