Monday, April 8th, was the big solar eclipse day. Everyone had been looking forward to this for months. The problem with most of Texas was the clouds. That made it difficult to see. Our neighbors were sitting out on their driveway and Ron and I went out on our driveway. (There was no way that I was going to spend a lot of money or time driving to somewhere else to watch. I had been telling Ron that we were only going as far as our yard that day. They were predicting heavy traffic around San Antonio and the Hill Country.) Kerrville was especially busy anticipating crowds and traffic. Bandera made it on national news, and they were selling T shirts. 😁😜Even though the clouds prevented a good view of the eclipse, it was obvious when it got dark for a few minutes. Needless to say, I didn't get any good pictures... only one of the house when it was dark. It was fun to see the outside solar lights gradually come on in our yard, the neighbor's yard and along the street. I grabbed a pic from fb... since I couldn't find any others.




No comments:
Post a Comment