1.25.2009

I Did It


The Christmas decorations are finally put away. :) :) Just to ease your mind, it didn't really look like they were still out because most of them were stashed in the two extra bedrooms, upstairs. The biggest tree was still on the back porch. The tree needed to be boxed up and sent to the garage. Everything else needed to go back in the attic. My continuing saga of the attic... last weekend I sorted through things to see exactly what was in there. Micah you win the prize- Alison has the most stuff still there. Ashley has some and all of Audrey's stuff is in one of the bedrooms now. I figure that is either going to the trash or going in Sam's car next weekend :) So, now the attic is rearranged and the Christmas decorations put away- the two upstairs bedrooms actually look like bedrooms again. Yes! Good thing because it's almost February!

No comments: