1.08.2009

I've Got The Bug

I could tell about a week ago that I was coming down with something unusual. I was thinking about putting away the Christmas decorations- I decided rather than just stashing them away- I wanted to put them away "right". Wrap each ornament or decoration- throw away the things I never use any more and do a neat job of packing and putting boxes in the attic. That was the beginning of trouble- now I have the urge to clean out the attic, clean off my desk, sort out photographs, clean out closets, and get rid of clutter. Yeah, I've got the bug. And one thing leads to another- when I'm trying to clean off my desk...I realize I need to clean out a closet or a cabinet so I have a new place to put the "stuff" I really need to keep :) While I have part of the house very clean and uncluttered, other parts are piled with stuff waiting for a place to go. Sam- watch out if I actually get to the attic- you have a house and you are within driving distance for stuff to end up with you :) I'll bet I "run out of gas" on this whole cleaning thing before I get to
the garage- but who knows maybe I'll last that long :) I love having things uncluttered- in fact I think I drive Ron and mom crazy putting things away. (We'll see if I make Sam and Audrey crazy even trying to come up with an uncluttered website.) I'm going to enjoy my uncluttered kitchen, hallway, and living room for a few more days and then I'm getting the Valentine decorations out :) I got some cute red Christmas garland for 80% off that looks great with my Valentine decorations! The bug spreads you know...When I'm not at home cleaning out the house- I'm at the store cleaning it out. I have a closet there that definantly needs attention :)

No comments: