here is just a "curiosity" post. I don't know very much about astrology, but just out of curiosity, it is fun to read sometimes. Under the regular astrology signs, I am a Virgo. Under the Chinese astrology signs I am a Monkey. When I read my yearly forecast for 2010 as a Virgo, it says some things like this-
"I should feel like an enormous burden is sliding off my shoulders- like I have been carrying around an over stuffed back pack for a couple of years. That would be Saturn moving out of my sign (whatever that means :) Congratulations, for making it through the past two years in more or less one piece. My ability to endure has served well for the past two years. New opportunities ahead for fun, recreation, and romance (look out Ron :) In my career, not so much good news but a release of tremendous pressure- having had no favors from Saturn or Pluto for the last two years (again, whatever that means :) Financial life should run far more smoothly than what I am used to. Perseverance rewarded in 2010." Doesn't sound too bad, maybe even a bit upbeat.
Okay... now my forecast for a Monkey, in the year of the Tiger-
"Every 12 years, the Tiger shows up to spoil my party. But still it is a "Metal" year, which means I'm in my element (and for the third time, whatever that means :) I should have 2 favorable months (man, I wish I knew which months those are!), 1 neutral month, and 9 unfavorable months. Income and expenses likely to be volatile and unpredictable."
Doesn't sound all that good.
I really need to do alittle more research to find out about Virgos, Monkeys, Tigers, Saturn, Pluto, and Metal. Plus I have heard that on the Chinese calendar there is a animal for each month, for each week, for each day etc. All of which affects your true forecast. haha
Here is how I think this boils down (especially for my career)- in the past two months I have had more income than for last year, for the same months (that's good), but my losses for the same months also far exceed last year. Go figure- must be a Virgo fortune messed up by a Monkey, under the influence of a Tiger. LOL And actually the Tiger year didn't kick in until February- January is always in the previous year, because the Chinese New Year falls in February. (not on Jan. 1) Every now and then I may bring you update on how this is working out for me. LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment