2.16.2010

Speaking of Birthdays...

Ron has one tomorrow. And I am in big trouble! He got the good gift for Valentines day- for his birthday he gets clothes. :( Ron is not a shopper. He never has been and he never will be. The only time I can remember him going into a store to pick out clothes was right before we got married. (Do you know how long ago that was?) He needed some new things to wear on the honeymoon, instead of items he bought in high school :) So, I don't know if he looked at the credit card last night or not. Should I tell him how much I spent or how much I saved? LOL I think I will just tell him that I saved $358.00. :) He will claim that we can't afford to save that much money. Another way to look at it, is the clothes I bought will probably last him for the next ten years. That is only a monthly clothing budget of $3.34. So I have a big bag of stuff- two pair of jeans, two pair of dress pants, one casual shirt, three ties, one pair of sweat pants, and one pair of shoes-- and one suit coat and pants. I doubt if he can even remember when he last bought a suit. I may end up taking stuff back or exchanging. He has been playing his "bum" off at basketball- literally! I may have gotten a size too big on most things. Anyway... now he can shop at home and I'll do the leg work. I better go get a pot roast and a razzleberry pie for dinner tomorrow- that will make everything all right. :) :)

No comments: