2.20.2010

Worn Out

Mom has got to be worn out- this is her fourth day in a row of working MY schedule at the store. And I am worn out from staying home in bed for four days. On Thursday afternoon, after being in bed for two days I decided to get up about 4 pm- take a shower- put on my "life is good" tshirt- fix dinner- and act like I would be able to go to work on Friday. Never mind! Instead, on Friday morning I went to the minute clinic at CVS to get antibiotics. Which means I could be taking antibiotics for a viral infection, but at least is seems to have helped alittle. Basically, I have THE WORST sinus infection, I have ever had. Oh wait a minute... there was one time when we lived in Aurora, where I had one so bad that I had to have my sinus' drained. That was definitely THE WORST EXPERIENCE of my life. So I guess this is second to that. Hopefully a couple more days of antibiotics will calm things done. So other than being in bed for 4 days and having no strength what so ever- life is good? :) My goal for today is to take another shower, get dressed, and go get a few groceries. Hopefully by Tuesday, I will be back to my regular work schedule and mom can have a few days off. I knew that on Wednesday and Thursday she would have help at the store. Friday was going to be problem getting any one else to work that day. I did manage to get one of the high school girls there by 1:30. (that was only because Friday was an early release day and she got of school at noon.) Today wasn't a problem, I always have extra help scheduled on Saturdays. Mom will need her Sabbath day of rest tomorrow though.

No comments: