Since Andersons were in covid quarantine on Christmas Eve, we didn't do our normal Christmas Eve dinner at their house. Sam loves to cook prime rib, potatoes, etc. They put the meat in the freezer and we thought about getting together on New Years Eve, but the Petes were busy. So we had prime rib dinner last Sunday evening. It included us, the Andersons, the Petes, the Elders, and the Sisters. The prime rib was perfect. We had also saved our "candy bar" exchange for that evening. Everyone tapes an envelope, with money in it to a candy bar, then wrap with wrapping paper. Then we draw numbers to see who goes first. The first person picks a package and opens it. The second person can pick a new package or take the opened candy bar. That continues until everyone finally has a candy bar. (A candy bar can only be stolen three times, then it stays.) Then everyone opens the envelope to see how much money they got. There were three twenty dollar bills... I think Daniel, Sam, and Hailey got those. The two sister missionaries each got $5. I think I got $1. And since I didn't like my candy, Mason wanted it. 😉😂 I didn't get any pics of dinner, but I got a few pics of the candy game.
No comments:
Post a Comment