Since I don't have anything new to blog about this week, I gathered up a few pics from some of the kids 😉 We are living life in the slow lane- lol. The weather has been cold for Texas, which means we stay home more than normal... which our normal is pretty hard to beat. Audrey was commenting to us last night about the fact that we made it to 2022 without getting covid. I am surprised about that too, but maybe that is one of the blessings of not going very far. We went and watched one of Jaden's high school soccer games yesterday morning and then went to watch a gymnastics meet for Eli yesterday afternoon. Today we had two children attend our primary class that haven't been there this year. I don't know if it was their personalities or what happened but our class was "crazy" 😉😕 Actually our senior sing time was crazy too... so I don't think it was just our class. For my Brown Baby Bird business... I am pretty sure that there are boat loads of stuffed animals and fabric stuck off the coast of California, that supply chain seems to be having problems. It will be interesting to see how the next few months go. I got a cute picture of Gracie helping me on my sewing table. 😸 We are at the end of January... time to work on Valentines day stuff- haha.
Here are pics, in no particular order. New taggie, called "Stay Wild". Gracie and Kitty. Dallin and Emmy. Dallin is old enough to pass the sacrament and go to the temple. Mike and the boys at a San Jose Sharks hockey game. Ryan turned 11 this month. Owen got a big January birthday party, even though his birthday is in December. The Simms had a good trip to the temple with Weston, for the first time. Earlier this month, Owen prepared the sacrament, Nathan and Jared blessed the sacrament and Weston passed the sacrament. That was a special day.
No comments:
Post a Comment